- Atlantic Liners | Created by maritime historian J. Kent Layton, this website contains extensive information about the famous Atlantic liners of the early twentieth century as well as information about the author's publications.
- Great Ocean Liners | Written by Daniel Othfors and Henrik Ljungström, the website presents a comprehensive history of the great transatlantic liners as well as additional links and resources.
- Great Ships | The history of transatlantic shipping told through picture postcards. The images are taken from the collection of Jeff Newman with the commentary written by Mark Baber.
- Marconigraph | A Titanic research website hosted by Park Stephenson. Marconigraph contains a unique range of articles from various contributors about R.M.S. Titanic and other great transatlantic steamers.
- Mark Chirnside's Reception Room | Website of the maritime history author Mark Chirnside, containing details about his publications and an extensive collection of excellently researched articles on ocean liner history.
- Olympic and Caronia | The history of two definitive ships as told by Brian Hawley. The website galleries contain some interesting and uncommon images of the two liners from the author's personal collection.
- Public Symbols and Private Enterprise | Daniel Grossman presents a history of the development of the great 20th century liners through their important role as national symbols during the period of intense Anglo-German rivalry.
Archives & Collections
- Gjenvick-Gjønvik Archives | An independently managed archive providing access to extensive documentation of social and cultural history. GG Archive collections include passenger lists, steamship brochures, and photographs.
- Harland and Wolff (Welch) Collection | The official photographic collection of Harland and Wolff shipbuilders, Belfast. The full collection has been digitized and made available by National Museums Northern Ireland.
- Maritime Timetable Images | A digital repository of historic shipping timetables from the private collections of Björn Larsson and David Zekria. The collection is organised both by list of ships and list of shipping companies.
- Norway Heritage | A comprehensive collection of shipping lists, passenger lists, images, and articles relating to maritime migration from Norway. The website also includes a forum based community.
- Royal Museums Greenwich Collections | The digitized collections of the National Maritime Museum, Cutty Sark, and the Royal Observatory including photographic images, manuscripts, fine art, and museum artifacts.
- TheShipsList | Assisting with ancestry research, The Ships List contains extensive collections of passenger lists, immigration reports, shipping line fleet lists, and other information concerning immigrant shipping travel.
- Statue of Liberty - Ellis Island | The foundation responsible for the preservation of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Their website hosts extensive shipping arrival records, searchable by passenger name or by vessel name.
- Harold Jordan Shipping Postcards | An extensive collection of shipping postcards available for purchase. The sites includes chantry classics, company issued cards, and older original postcards from major steamship companies.
- Grand Liner Lounge | Sellers of ocean liner antiques, collectibles, ephemera, and memorabilia. The website stocks an extensive list of items from numerous shipping companies with regular updates and friendly customer service.
- Luxury Liner Row | Ocean liner collectibles and memorabilia from the golden age of travel. The extensive and high quality range of items as well as Brian Hawley's extensive knowledge and customer care make this a first class site.
- Nautiques | Celebrating the golden age of ocean liner travel, Nautiques specialised in selling a full range of memorabilia items from the great liners. Nautques guarantees the high quality and authenticity of each item.
- New Steamship Consultants | Operating sincw 1968, their catalogues provide the most extensive range of original ocean liner memorabilia available, including a number of museum quality items.
- Purser's Locker | Dealers in high quality ocean liner memorability, The Purser's Locker offers a range of rare and outstanding collectibles from famous ocean liners and the royal yachts in service for the British sovereigns.
- Raeth Postcards | Reta Raeth is a specialist dealer in original postcards from ocean liners and other forms of transportation. The large collection on the website also makes for an excellent reference resource.